Ever had problems applying a label and getting bubbles?
Have you ever applied a label nice and smooth only to come back a day later and see bubbles from outgassing?
3M has developed a line of performance label materials with unique micro-channels throughout the structured adhesive. Air flows freely between the adhesive and substrate. Hand applied labels go on smoothly and stay that way. When used on injection molded parts, bubbles that form from outgassing can be smoothed to maintain a clean appearance.
- Outstanding durability. Designed for use up to five years outdoors
- The 3M350 adhesive is the most universal adhesive for label applications. Designed to stick well to all surfaces including metals, high surface energy plastics, and low surface energy plastics.
- Micro-channels close after 48 hours so the label becomes permanent and durable.
- Adhesive offers excellent chemical resistance and holding strength, even at high temperatures.
- Structured adhesive is available on:
- 2mil gloss silver polyester
- 2mil gloss white polyester
- 2 mil brushed silver polyester
- 4 mil white extended life vinyl
- Meets EU RoHS Directive.
Recently 3M has added this feature to the 3M467 and 3M468 laminating adhesives designed for polycarbonate overlays and nameplates.