Digital Dead Front Overlays
Did you know Marking Systems can use digital printing and screen printing to create a stunning dead front overlay product label?
Our customer, Erchonia, came to Marking Systems with the idea of doing their full-color digital logo on a dead front overlay. MSI’s R&D Director, Razvan Datcu, worked closely with Erchonia’s engineers to create a stunning overlay that works perfectly with their unit.
Erchonia is a world leader in the field of Low-Level Laser Therapy used for a number of different medical industries such as Laser Sculpting and Pain Management.
In this month’s newsletter, we wanted to highlight this product label overlay where we combined
- Digital Printing (Erchonia logo) and
- Opaque Screen Printing (black background)
to achieve the results Erchonia was looking for.
The actual specifications are:
- Material: .010″ Velvet/Gloss Polycarbonate
- Adhesive: 3M467MP (selectively applied to the backside)
- Printing: Combination of Digital and Screen Printing
- Cutting: Digital Blade Cutting
- Tolerances: +/- .010″
Prototype Cost: 10 pieces @ $450 lot charge, $50 setup and no tooling charge!
Plus: 1 week delivery possible in most cases!
Learn more about this custom product label and get started with your own product label printing services at Marking Systems Inc. today!