Did you know MSI can use Digital Printing and Screen Printing to create a stunning Dead Front Overlay?
Our customer Erchonia came to MSI with the idea of doing their full color digital logo on a Dead Front Overlay. MSI’s R&D Director, Razvan Datcu, worked closely with Erchonia’s engineers to create a stunning overlay that works perfectly with their unit.
Erchonia is a world leader in the field of Low Level Laser Therapy used for a number of different medical industries such as Laser Sculpting and Pain Management.
In this month’s newsletter we want to highlight this overlay where we combined
- Digital Printing (Erchonia logo) and
- Opaque Screen Printing (black background)
to achieve the results Erchonia was looking for.
The actual specifications are:
- Material: .010″ Velvet/Gloss Polycarbonate
- Adhesive: 3M467MP (selectively applied to the backside)
- Printing: Combination of Digital and Screen Printing
- Cutting: Digital Blade Cutting
- Tolerances: +/- .010″
Prototype Cost: 10 pieces @ $450 lot charge, $50 setup and no tooling charge!
Plus: 1 week delivery possible in most cases!