Metal Membrane Keypads
When you membrane switches but work in an unforgiving environment, metal membrane switches at Marking Systems are the way to go. They can be completely sealed against dust, water, oils, and more. Get the membrane switches and labels you need at Marking Systems today
- Designed for rugged environments.
- The stainless steel overlay and keys can be combined with a fully sealed switching unit.
- Metal membrane switches can be sealed against contamination including dust, water, sea water and oils.
- Provides resistance against detergents and chemicals.
- Metal membrane switch can be designed to IP67 specifications to provide protection from even the harshest conditions.
- Circuitry can be silver flex, copper flex, or rigid PCB.
- Tactile Response: Metal domes, High Life Tactile Actuators and Tactile rubber
- Backlighting: Discrete LED
Metal Membrane Keypad Applications:
- Oil & Gas
- Heavy Industrial
- Commercial Restaurant
- Commercial Facilities (Entry Keypads, Ticket Dispensers)
- Impact Zones Including Vandalism
- Hazardous Charge Prevention (Explosives)
- High End Consumer Goods