Consistent, Precision Cuts Every Time
The Best in the Industry
Over the years, we have put together a company designed for tight tolerance printing, precise cutting and registration. Many of the world’s largest brands trust Marking Systems Inc., and your business can, too. We are a trusted OEM durable label manufacturer for brands like AIRBUS, Kone, United Technologies, SIEMENS, GE, Panasonic and many more. MSI will create the perfect Durable Product Overlays, Membrane Switches, Nameplates and Information Labels to fit your needs with precise tolerances and unmatched quality. Contact us today to learn more and to get started with your product label printing prototype.
Why Choose MSI for Your Durable Product Labels?
- Perfect fit, form and function with every product. We are experts at cutting tight tolerance polycarbonate overlays and nameplates to exacting registration standards.
- More than 30 years exclusively designing and manufacturing Durable Product Overlays, Nameplates, Membrane Switches and Information Labels for OEM’s labeling requirements.
- Only one of five 3M Preferred Converter label printing companies in the U.S.
- Steel Rule cutting, Digital Blade cutting and Laser cutting.
- Extremely tight tolerances/precise cuts of a variety of substrate such as polycarbonate, polyester, plastics and acrylic in thicknesses from .001 to .125.
Tight-Tolerance Label Cutting
Premium-Quality Dies for Die Cut Labels
Perfect Fit and Function
What Sets Marking Systems Apart From the Rest of the Label Printing Industry?
1. Marking Systems is an expert in tight-tolerance Steel Rule Die Cutting, Digital Blade Cutting and Laser Cutting (+-.010) for print to print, print to cut, and final dimensions.
2. Working only with the top die makers ensures we can handle your most demanding polycarbonate overlay and nameplate applications.
3. All registration is done by cameras to ensure accurate and consistent alignment. Each job will align 100% the same on your bezels, ensuring your overlays, including LED and LCD display windows, have perfect fit, form and function — every time.
4. We use multi-stage rule dies to ensure your overlays are never deformed during the cutting process. Multi-stage dies eliminate the burning and scarring that can happen when the material is pinched between a rule that is too close together.
5. We are experts in cutting all kinds of materials like polycarbonate, polyester, vinyl and plastics from .001 up to 125.
Preco presses use Steel Rule Dies to run at 2000iph with virtually perfect camera registration using X, Y and Theta alignment. These presses (MSI has 3 Preco cutting lines) are very cost-effective for medium to large runs on polycarbonate, polyester and vinyl durable labels and overlays. Camera registration ensures there are no misaligned parts.
Marking Systems owns two of the most technologically advanced digital blade cutters for Durable Product Labels in the USA. These cutting presses use camera registration and an advanced cutting blade to cut the most intricate polycarbonate overlays and nameplates in prototype and small run quantities.
They register and cut dimensions to +-.010 on polycarbonate materials up to .015 thick. Unlike lasers, the blades cause no charring of the polycarbonate materials on light-colored backgrounds.
Marking Systems has 5 clamshell die cutters for small- to medium-sized orders. These presses utilize a Spartanics Optical Registration System.
By using the Spartanics Optical Registration System, Marking Systems can guarantee +-.010 registration of every part of your product label. This ensures 100% alignment of your LCD and LED display windows.
Our 400-watt industrial lasers (MSI has 2) are perfect for thicker polycarbonate overlays and nameplates. These lasers use an advanced camera registration system and can easily hold +-.010 on the thickest, most intricate polycarbonate overlays.
Work With Us!
MSI is the expert in precise, exact cutting, every time. Call us today!