Ever had problems applying a product label and getting bubbles?
Have you ever applied a product label nice and smoothly only to come back a day later and see bubbles from outgassing?
3M has developed a line of performance product label materials with unique micro-channels throughout the structured adhesive. Air flows freely between the adhesive and substrate. Hand-applied product labels go on smoothly and stay that way. When used on injection molded parts, bubbles that form from outgassing can be smoothed to maintain a clean appearance.
- Outstanding durability. Designed for use for up to five years outdoors.
- The 3M350 adhesive is the most universal adhesive for label applications. Designed to stick well to all surfaces including metals, high surface energy plastics, and low surface energy plastics.
- Micro-channels close after 48 hours so the label becomes permanent and durable.
- Adhesive offers excellent chemical resistance and holding strength, even at high temperatures.
- Structured adhesive is available on:
- 2mil gloss silver polyester
- 2mil gloss white polyester
- 2 mil brushed silver polyester
- 4 mil white extended life vinyl
- Meets EU RoHS Directive.
Recently, 3M has added this feature to the 3M467 and 3M468 laminating adhesives designed for polycarbonate overlays and nameplates.
To learn more about bubble-free product labels and to start your product label printing services, contact us at Marking Systems today.