Choose the Label Cutting Services Industry Leaders Trust
Over the years, MSI has worked tirelessly to become the label printing company possible — and our hard work hasn’t gone unnoticed. Many of the world’s largest brands trust Marking Systems Inc., and your business can, too. We are a trusted OEM brand for brands like AIRBUS, United Technologies, SIEMENS, GE, Panasonic, and many more. MSI will create the perfect product labels to fit your needs with precise tolerances and unmatched quality. Contact us today to learn more and to get started with your product label printing prototype.
Why choose MSI for your label cutting services?
- Perfect fit, form, and function with every product
- More than 50 years of experience in the product label industry
- More than 25 years exclusively serving
- OEM’s rigorous labeling requirements
Only one of five 3M Preferred Converter label printing companies
- Multitude of label cutting capabilities and industries served
- Extremely tight tolerances/precise cuts of a variety of substrate
Tight-Tolerance Label Cutting
Premium Quality Dies
Perfect Fit and Function
What Sets Marking Systems Apart From the Rest of the Label Printing Industry?
Several things set Marking Systems apart from the rest of the label printing industry.
- Marking Systems is an expert in tight-tolerance steel rule die cutting ( + or -,010 ) for print to print, print to cut, and final dimensions.
- Working only with the top die makers ensures we can handle your most demanding overlay and nameplate applications.
- All registration is done by a camera to ensure accurate and consistent alignment. Each job will align 100% the same on your bezels ensuring your overlays, including LED's and display windows, have perfect fit, form, and function — every time.
- We use multi-stage rule dies to ensure your overlays are never deformed during the cutting process. Multi-stage dies
eliminate the burning and scarring that can happen when the material is pinched between a rule that is too close together.
- We are experts in cutting all kinds of materials like polycarbonate, polyester, vinyl, and plastics from .001 up to 125.
Preco presses run at 2000iph with virtually perfect camera registration using X, Y, and Theta alignment.
They are very cost-effective for medium to large runs on polycarbonate overlays and nameplate label printing that require the most demanding tolerances.
Marking Systems owns two of the most technologically advanced digital blade cutters for product labels in the USA. These cutting presses use camera registration and an advanced cutting blade to cut the most intricate polycarbonate overlays and nameplates in prototype and small run quantities.
They register and cut dimensions to + - .010 on polycarbonate materials up to .015 thick.
Unlike lasers, the blades cause no charring of the polycarbonate materials on light-colored backgrounds.
Marking Systems has a bank of clamshell die cutters for small- to medium-sized orders. These presses utilize a Spartanics Optical Registration System.
By using the Spartanics optical registration system, Marking Systems can guarantee +-.010 registration of every part of your product label.
Our 400-watt industrial laser is perfect for thicker polycarbonate overlays and nameplates. This laser uses an advanced camera registration system and can easily hold +-.010 on thicker and the most intricate polycarbonate overlays.